Free maternity or plus sized clothes?

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any websites, places, ect that offer free (or very low priced) maternity clothes or plus sized clothes. I wouldn't mind either if it was a swap meet kinda thing, as I have a HUGE overflowing 18 gallon tote box of clothes that don't fit, that I won't be wearing again.

I know Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent, and consignment shops offer great items at low prices, but are there more out there?

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 11:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would just wait til yard sale time!! Only about a month or so!! I always see maternity clothing....
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• freecycle I think the name of the site is, you'd have to google it. but you can join your local freecycle group on yahoo or whatever and post an ad for "wanted" and look for any "offers" of maternity clothes!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• CABlonde- I LOVE FREECYCLE! Unfortunately... I live in one of the top 10 most unemployed cities in the US, so that isn't much help lately. I plan to keep trying, though!

I just sent an e-mail to my 'bigger' friends asking about stretchy skirts (ect) that I could wear while preggers... we'll see!

Katie, I didn't even think about yard sales and I don't know why. It would be a GREAT way to involve my little one with everything else! :)
    OmbreGracieuse

Comment by OmbreGracieuse (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Craigslist.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• have you checked craigslist or freecycle.org? they might have something
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 27, 2011