1000 ways to die (Television Show)

I honestly did not know a show like this existed!I found it to be very disturbing. All of the stories are true. Why would this be entertaining to anyone?

justalady774

Asked by justalady774 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• some of those stories are are true, about 30% of them anyway, the most of therm are based upoin urban legends. I thought aftert seeing these stories that I couldn't believe that people could be THAT dumb. Theres a show on the Discovery channel that has a few of the episodes u see on the spike channel 1000 wayts to die that are urban legends. Like the pop rocks and soda? Mix them and they explode in your mouth and u die?? Nah, I tried it!! lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I FREAKING LOVE IT! It's very much amusing, if i do say so myself.
    scottshoney

Answer by scottshoney at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Probably just like ghost stories are intriguing to some. I watch that show occasionally.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• IDK my hubby watches it all the time, I don't care for it either...
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 12:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I find it disturbing too yet my SO loves it....i actually like crime shows but Iguess its the way they do this one.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well some people dont think they could die by just waking up. And that show kinda shows those who do watch how percious life can be. Because you there are people out there in this world who do STUPID things just because they think they can and are indestrucable. Like i had a best friend die from going to the local race track. My hubby had a best friend who died from a rioding a horse. And as for those ghost stories its just to prove to those non believers that ghost exsist. Because i can proudly say im one of those til my Great Grandma(RIP) died and the noise she use to make, we still heard 5 months after she died
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• you ever see "Mythbusters"? Thery had one of the clips from 1000 Ways to Die, the one with a few people was in a tent and suddenly the tent lifts up with a person still it? Nah...ain't happening either. Believe me when I say this, they tried everything to see if they could get a tent floating up with a person in it, even put in a "dummy" only weighing a kids weight with hurricane strengh winds, wasn''t going anywhere.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Ya I saw that too.lol When I used to own a waterbed, well my EX anyway, I tried everything I could think off to pop it just to piss off my EX and it takes CONSIDERABLE effort to pop them things!! I used a knife for gosh sakes!! I had to work at it!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well maybe it makes a difference cause the EX had one that was "firm" so isn't wasn't as wavy, IDK, I just enjoyed the look of shock and horror on his face when he came home and I pop the bed where I caught him red handed with another chick!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I love that show.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2011