Serious- Please No Fighting.. adult content

If you have casual sexual fun with someone so practically you are teasing them physically......makeout.... DONT HAVE ORAL SEX.... sort of have PHYSICAL sex like his thing coming close to your thing but not exactly in.. Is that a sin? Also, why do you feel so

I'm not trying to act stupid this is just a serious question. Please don't go all crazy on me and write anon. stuff that is pointless...

Age: 19 (ADULT)

Thanks for your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Playful teasing isn't a sin for me and my beliefs. I'm Pagan and I don't even know what religion you are so how could I answer that for you? I believe all act of sex and love are pleasing to the Goddess and for me it is sacred beyond measure. The only sexual ":sins" / wrongdoings I can think of is rape of any gender and age and molestation of children.

But I also tend to go by a rule of thumb, if it feels bad and wrong to you, then it is. Once you figure out why you feel that way, you need to determine if your feelings are correct or not. Then you know for sure how you feel about a particular issue from there on out.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• If your still calling a penis THING I don't think you are mature enough to be doing anything...just my opinion though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Sooo, you are a virgin, meaning you aren't a parent. Nor are you pregnant. Why are you on here. And hunny, this question is pointless, and you are anon, so why in the hell are you complaining, about others doing it? This is someone playing around.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• You have a kid and you are asking this question? Really? But you are a virgin? You don't understand sex, but you have a kid...whatever.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Hmm, well I don't know if it is a sin, but I am sure it is looked down upon in some churches or in some eyes. Besides that, I was always told, if you play with fire, you are gonna get burned. You or your "partner" may not be able to stop one of these times...if you are serious about this question you really need to think long and hard about the consequences of one oops...
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I am curious though why do want to know whether or not its a sin? If u r married, its not considered a sin, although its still is adultery.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I am not religious so I couldn't really tell you but I do think it is unfair to both of you to do that..it leaves a lot of pent up feelings. If you believe that sex before getting married is a sin, then you should not tease because you may lose control and finish what you start and feel vary badly about it. I have to agree with the first person who responded, if you still calling his penis a thing then you need to rethink about how ready you are.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 1:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• "If your still calling a penis THING I don't think you are mature enough to be doing anything...just my opinion though. "
    I've heard women in their 40s call it a thing, so don't be silly
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't think its a SIN but if you're in a relationship with someone else,this is cheating for sure

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Again like I said above......please dont write ANONYMOUS stuff that is POINTLESS. thanks :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011