Teen Mom 2...Janelle

Has anyone seen this new video of her beating up some other girl? And I read the girl won't press charges! Are you kidding? I wish she would, that girl needs some sense knocked into her. It is one thing to act like that as a teen (not that anyone should EVER act like that...completely unacceptable!!!!) but she has a child! I think she is absolutely the most selfish girl who has been on this show. And we all thought Amber was bad! This girl by FAR takes the cake. I felt bad for her, her mom really doesn't treat her well and you can tell it isn't a new thing since she had the baby, but once you have a baby, it is time to GROW UP! It disgusted me...I didn't like the show before...have only caught a couple episodes when nothing else is on but I hope MTV does NOT let that girl back on! Her poor baby...

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 1:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• She drives me nuts on the show to be honest, with how immature she is... I never seen the video though im kinda curious to see it though
    tinkjohnson12

Answer by tinkjohnson12 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Lol well thankfully next week is the season finale I think. I think each girl is only on for one season.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh, MTV will let her back on and probably give her a raise for the ratings.. And if that girl doesn't press charges, it's probably out of humiliation lol.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 1:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Let me see if I can get a link...I cannot watch it again. It was disgusting!!
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yeah its really sad. and her baby is so gorgeous too and I love his name, Jace.
    but i cant stand that girl and I dont even watch the show
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• The first Teen Mom had two seasons.. Same girls..
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 1:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I use to watch the show til Janelle come on the show. She makes me sick on how she says she is a good mom. If shes a good mom then WHAT ARE WE??? We are the ones who stay with our children day in and day out and i raised my niece while in High School, dating working, and racing and my niece is still a good and very smart!!!
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• http://wild941.radio.com/2011/03/25/teen-mom-star-in-brutal-fight-video/
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• she is disgusting and then stealing her moms credit cards what's up with that?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Not only do I blame her, what freaking idiot friends is she hanging out with!  At first she didn't even mean to push her and her "friends" instigated the entire thing.  They are all ridiculous. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2011