Interesting article... what do you think?

According to this Washington Post article, religion may actually help extend your life. Interesting. What do you think?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/26/AR2008112602180.html

BlueFrogMama

Asked by BlueFrogMama at 4:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I didn't read all of the article, but I did skim through it. I've heard that b4 on a christian radio station a long time ago. They said that there was a report done about people who lived longer if they attend weekly services vs. the people who don't attend any type of service. Maybe there's some truth to their findings.
    T.C.38

Answer by T.C.38 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Thats great. But its not about religion at all..Its about the Personal relationship with God.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• That makes sense to me.

But I think it applies to all faiths. Even non-faiths. When you exercise your mind, body, AND SPIRIT, you're healthier as a person.... and so you live longer.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2008