Okay, Ladies, need some opinions here... Just curious really, I am pregnant with my 3rd. I have 1 boy and 1 girl. I was sick a very little with my girl and not at all with my boy. This pregnancy I am sick ALL the time. If I look at food, think about food etc. I want to throw up. Everyone sais I'll have a boy?? What do you all think about the significance of sickness as to the sex of the baby. And any suggestions for the sickness??

Ashley052080

Asked by Ashley052080 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ginger ale for the sickness. As to gender...I've never noticed that it makes any difference.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ive only been pregnant with boys, and very little sickness. the first 4 weeks and thats it.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When I was pregnant with all three of mine I was sick all through out them. All of mine were girls. As for the sickness part I ate raw potatoes. My chiropractor told me about this. He also said raw celery would work also.
    Anonymous

• I don't think gender has to do with it... I think each pregnancy is different. I've had a boy, a girl and am having another girl... I've never been sick.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Like you I have a boy & a girl- I'm also pregnant with my 3rd. Sorry, but all of my pregnancies so far have been completely different. I was never sick w/ my son, got sick a few times with my daughter and this time I was neasous for 2 months straight but only got sick once. I thought maybe I could guess based on my previous food cravings- but so far my food cravings are part like from him and part from her. As for how I'm carrying- I'm 14 weeks and right in the middle- with my son I was high and daughter low- LoL! I'm not finding out gender so I guess I'll be waiting til the birth. Good luck-Happy Guessing! May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!!!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have 2 boys. First boy: morning sickness was actually morning, noon and night sickness. Second boy: sick twice, and both time was sick with an illness, not morning sickness. So, honestly, I don't think you can really use that as a gender predictor. Congrats, though!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• There is a homeopathic remedy for morning sickness. Google it. And nothing can predict the sex.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i was the same way and im having a girl.

ginger ale is good for sickness and so are crackers and homeopathic meds are good too
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I only have one son, but I didn't get sick AT ALL the entire time I was pregnant, no nausea no nothing, just tired all the time
    Nicholeb211

Answer by Nicholeb211 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Don't listen to people. My first I carried high. my 2nd low. Both boys. Each pregnancy is just different
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2008