Another laundry question: just curious...

Do you sort your laundry? Do you wash yours separate from your kids?
I don't sort. I throw it all in and it comes out fine. :)

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I throw it all together. I try to do it as soon as I have a load or two so I don't end up with 5 loads of laundry backed up.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I sort. I love doing laundry!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I throw it all in together
    Bears.Fan08

Answer by Bears.Fan08 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I do mine, my boyfriend does his, and I'm going to be responsible for our daughter's laundry when she's born =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Mine and my SO together- the kids together and then blankets and towels together. and of course whites by themselves. I use dreft for the kids so.
    Anonymous

• I wash the kids' clothes separate only because I do theirs on a different day but I don't sort. I just toss it all in together. It's all jeans and t-shirts and sweats anyway. And almost every thing we own is colored. The only whites we have are socks, a few underwear and some undershirts. All of our whites (for 6 people) wouldn't even be one full load.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:40 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I don't sort the kids clothes seperate from ours, I do sort them by whites, light colors, darks, and towels....but if I need something washed I do go around and find anything that's dirty to throw in with it just to make a full load.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My dd washes her own load of just hers. My ds and I wash a load of just his. I sort mine & hubby's by colors or whites. Then there are towels. We have 5 loads of laundry every week, except when we wash bedsheets of course.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2008