How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I have 5 kids, 3 of which are teens. I am wondering how naive I am to wonder if my kids are going to start experimenting and how far they might try to go.

When you lost yours, was it because you felt pressured, or you wanted to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I was 16
    Bears.Fan08

Answer by Bears.Fan08 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i was 12yrs...but started messing around before that.
    the sad thing is they do it earlyer...and half the time you don't know.it
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 18
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I was 16. It was with my first boyfriend. We experimented for nine months of our relationship before we decided to "do it". Honestly...I feel like we were sorta pressured into it by each other. We were each other's "first love", and that's just what we thought you were supposed to do.

I don't particularly regret doing the act itself...but I do regret losing it to HIM. I kind of wish I could've waited until I met my current boyfriend...but I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without what I've done in my past.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 17
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I was 14 and messed around long before that, I was with that boyfriend for 3 years before we went all the way. I did not feel pressured, I am not easily influenced by anything though.
    My friends lost their virginity before me at 13 and 12.
    I have heard alot of stories about how children in middle school having oral sex because "it is not sex" So make sure you cover that with them. To me it is definatly sex and did not engage in that form until I was married.
    Anonymous

• I was 16 and didnt feel pressured at all. Ive been with my first bf and we have been together for almost 3 years.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 18
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 5:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I was 15 but started experimenting with sex at 14. Looking back, I can say for certain that I began my sex life so early because I was invisible at home. Also, my mother never discussed these issues with me because prior to that, I was the perfect kid who never did anything wrong.

I was about 16 when my family discovered I was sexually active. If I was invisible before, I was an outcast after that. My family never treated me the same.

I have one child, a daughter who is now a teenager. I've done everything in my power to ensure she dosen't experience the same pain as I did.
    Anonymous

• 19
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 5:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008