what should i name my puppy?

i'm getting my kids a puppy for Christmas. He is a wolf husky mix, white and gray in color. He has blue eyes, and a white tip on his tail. he will be a large, fluffy dog, 50 to 70 lbs when he's fully grown. any suggestions?

bestmommyeber

Asked by bestmommyeber at 4:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pets

• Yeah, Sitka was one of the brothers. I like it, too. LOL. My friend just got a husky not too long ago and named it Gypsy. I thought that was a pretty name for a husky but that may be more for a female. You can do a search for dog names online if you're wanting more ideas. I know I saw one site where you could put in the breed to get more appropriate ideas. Good luck!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sitka, Atika, or Denali
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 5:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• wasn't sitka one of the brothers in Brother Bear? i like that! anything else?
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• riley or bailey
    Anonymous

• dakota
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 6:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How about letting the kids pick a name? If they can't agree, each family member can put a name in a hat and you can draw to decide!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008