I NEED IDEAS FOR A BDAY PARTY

THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A BOY AND A GIRL AND IM PLANNING TO DO IT TOGETHER MY LIL GIRL LOVES HELLO KITTY AND MY BOY LOVES TOY STORY :/

iveth711

Asked by iveth711 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Create a cartoons in general themed pizza party with ice cream cake and a trampoline :)
    LovableFox

Answer by LovableFox at 2:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Go gender neutral! A carnival or circus theme would be fun. Under the sea theme, etc. Check out birthdayexpress.com for a TON of great party theme ideas!
    mlynette81

Answer by mlynette81 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Rent a clown, pony, etc. for entertainment, give your daughter and her friends Hello Kitty plates, etc. and give your son and his friends Thomas plates, etc. For the cake, make a cupcake tower (easy for serving) and put little Thomas and Hello Kitty trinkets on each cup cake. Hope this helps!
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 2:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Split the room down the middle. Have Toy Story on one side and Hello Kitty on the other. Then do activities that are fun for both ages. Bubbles, a craft, or scavenger hunt would be fun.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• THANX U GIRLS I CANT WAIT TO PUT THE PICTURES OF THE PARTY... BECAUSE ONE OF U GUYS SURPRISE ME AND I ALREADY PICK UP ONE IDEA LOL THANK ALOT AGAIN :D
    iveth711

Comment by iveth711 (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think you should go with the split down the middle party. I had several of these with a cousin while growing up. Two sets of similar games/crafts and two cakes on the same day.
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 7:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011