Why is Teen Mom so addictive?

I always catch it on tuesdays and I read the gossip magazines when they print informatiin about the girls.

100

Asked by 100 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• Because they could very well have been anyone of us or anyone we know depending on the choices and circumstances. I feel so sorry for some of them. I feel so that in some cases that most of us may wish we could rescue some of them from the lives they had BEFORE getting pregnant much less afterward.
    ky_phoenix

Answer by ky_phoenix at 2:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It's not. I actually hate watching it because it's hard for me to watch these girls that are choosing so many wrong paths. I am not saying pregnancy is a wrong path, but like the one that recently stole her Moms credit cards and stuff. I just don't understand what these girls are doing and why they're on TV. They should be focusing on their babies, and not on their celebrity status.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was a teen mom, and I love watching it because I can relate to some of the things they go through. I agree with the previous poster though, some of them do do things for the publicity. But not all teen mothers are the same. Janelle for example, she just doesn't care. All of them are making some kind of mistake, or will make one some point, as like every other mother, young or old. No one is a perfect parent. If I could go back, I wouldnt change anything in my life, because if I wouldnt have gotten pregnant when I did, I think I would have just went down hill. I wasnt on drugs or anything, just making bad decisions with a lot of things, and I most likely would have eventually ended up on drugs. But I believe God doesnt make mistakes, and my son was sent to me for all the right reasons. He's now 3, Im married to his father (who I have known since I was 3), we're both in school & loving life.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't think it is. I watched it a couple times out of curiosity and thought those kids didn't really need their own show and haven't watched it since.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 5:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2011