Do you think it mattters what kind of man Obama is or what state he was born in? Would people still question his ability as president and his citizenship not to mention his loyalty to this country?

If he were any other kind of black man (yes I did just say taht) would people still question him? He's a good man as far as Iam concerned. He's a good father, loyal to his wife, loyal to his country, working his ass off to get it back together, yet nothing he does is ever right! So just admit it and say it's because you don't like that he's a black man running the country! ADMIT IT!!!!

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    I find it interesting the same screen names on here who say they do not care about race are the same ones who wrote in past posts about needing to see proof of his birth cirtificate and pointed out missing dates and trips out of the country he traveled. To those posters I say liar liar pants on fire. You are questioning his race and are not woman enough to say it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• The very first time I heard him speak, I thought, hey, he sounds good. He might be on to something. Then I did what any half-way intelligent person should do - I did a little research about him. His record changed my mind in a big hurry. He is a socialist full-tilt bent on dragging this country into socialism. I do not like his politics at all. I don't care what color his skin is. I don't care that he calls himself black. His politics are why I have issue with him.

I do think that he loves his children and his wife. I would like to see all the records he's sealed because he's hiding something very critical. But that also has nothing to do with his skin color.

If you want to end racism, you have to stop making everything about skin color. There really are people who don't like Obama because we don't agree with him. It's about character and actions, not skin color.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Shocking as it may be to SOME people, I criticize presidents on the ISSUES!! And as it stands if ANY president--whether they are black, white, or polka dotted, male or female, spent and behaved like Obama HAS, would be seeing the exact same level of disdain from me, and those who see things the way I do--through the lens of fiscal conservancy!!

Enough with trying to make everything Obama does wrong about race!!! Obama HAS failed, he will CONTINUE to fail, and will end up being THE worst president we've ever had!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think this basically says, she voted FOR him because of race and can not comprehend beyond that, why anyone would be against him other than race.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I don't care what color he is, my issue is with the terrible direction he is taking in leading our country. The fact that you are so sure everyone dislikes him because of the color of his skin does nothing to help your cause of racisim.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• He's a good father, How do you know? It is really easy to look like a good father every other month. loyal to his wife,How do you know? loyal to his country, How? working his ass off to get it back together, How? yet nothing he does is ever right! Exactly. So just admit it and say it's because you don't like that he's a black man running the country! ADMIT IT!!!! My dislike of Obama has nothing to do with the fact that he is BIRACIAL, it is really sad that people have to like him or they have to be racist.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• :sighs: These ladies have said it all for me.I could careless what you do with it ..believe it or not.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh yeah and if you want to CONTINUE to make this about all about race, well then, I dislike the 50% of him that is Caucasian as well!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yet nothing he does is ever right!

I think you pegged the problem right there^.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• As tnmomoffive said, the other ladies have said it all.

I'm so sick of people pulling out their race card in a pitiful attempt to avoid the very real and valid political and idealogical differences between what Obama wants and what other Americans want. Are you truly oblivious to the fact that we have more than one political party in the US and that those parties hold vastly different beliefs, or do you actually believe that the rest of us are just stupid and infected with the PC virus and will shut up because you are waving the race card?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011