My printer (canon mx700) is giving me crap by saying it needs a new printer head should I just buy another one or what can I do?

I also have a lexmark printer as a back up but now my stupid computer is not excepting it, I already did everything it told me too even changed the settings to the firewall and it still wont communicate with my computer so I cant print scan nor compy anything! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Technology

• it would be cheaper buy a new one and regarding the lexmark one is wireless? because if that is the case you need to set it up first using the cable and after that you can remove the cable and use the wireless link if that is not the case you should go to lexmark website and download the driver because the one you are using its not working.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• You could get an estimate on repair but I bet it is cheaper to buy a new one.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2011