So im want to get a cellulite procedure on my thighs to reduced the appearance of my thunder thighs but...

im not sure wich one to get the body wraps or that massage machine that breaks the fat cells.. i know is not going to make them disappeared but i want smoother thighs and ofcourse with exercise and better diet is going to make them better.. but wich one you guys think is better??? body wraps or the massage machine

ps.. i know is kind of expensive too...

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Both are a Temporary fix. The results DO NOT LAST. Ask the place that does this if they have names of people who got them and If you can talk to them for testimonials. If the procedure works and it valid then they have people who will gush about it's effectiveness and justify the price. If they dont then be skeptical about it working

Answer by vbruno at 9:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would not waste my money in any of those......

Answer by older at 11:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Neither one works, frankly. I got a body wrap to lose inches in the short term (as in, a few days), but the water you lose comes right back. Those massagers don't really do anything either. Cellulite is fat- thus, the only way to get rid of it is to lose weight. Keep in mind that something like 80-85% of women have cellulite. Maybe learn to accept that there will always be some.

Answer by musicpisces at 11:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't bother with either one.

Answer by tazdvl at 3:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have no idea which would be better. I do agree that it is temporary, I just don't know how temporary. I would make sure I checked how long the results lasts so I could be sure if it was worth the money. Good luck to you, I hope you get the answers your are looking for.

Answer by Peajewel at 7:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Temporary fix and not worth the expense. Buy yourself a loofah and use it on your thighs, every day, in a hot shower. The loofah circulates the blood to the area and helps to reduce the look of cellulite. Cheaper & easier.

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:35 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Not sure good luck and hope what ever you do works for you.

Answer by Alisim at 10:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2011