I got this new eyeliner by Physician's Formula thats supposed to make your eyelashes grow longer,

does anyone know if it's okay to use while I'm pregnant? pregnant belly

tiffanynichols

Asked by tiffanynichols at 6:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Whatever products you use before,during and after your pregnancy have effects on your child in one way or another.You also put your child at risk if you use them when nursing.For it to make you eye lashes longer,they'll have to trigger your growth hormones and may strain your eye cells and the drastic change have an effect on your unborn child.
    cleopatra3446

Answer by cleopatra3446 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I cant see why it wouldnt be... is there a warning on it? If you are REALLY worried, talk to your dr but Im sure its fine.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Id seriously be questioning the ability of it to actually work. Did you need a scrip to get this eyeliner? No? Then it's NOT FDA controlled and is making false claims. Brook Shields uses Lastasis to make her lashes grow and it's a scrip only thing, but a possible side effect is going blind from it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'd definately talk to your doctor first.
    mlynette81

Answer by mlynette81 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 26, 2011