Im still spotting what should i do ?

I'm starting to worry cus I've been spotting since after I had sex yesterday night I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and heard the baby's heartbeat so I'm not to worried I'm not in no pain just my back hurts a little bit and I'm 15 weeks and 1 day as of today should I go to the ER to see what's going on or just rest and see if it stops.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 6:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I just answered your other question lol. I did say I thought you'd be alright and spotting after sex is normal, but how long have you been spotting now?
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Your cervix can become irritated after sex which causes spotting, maybe put in a call to your OB just in case.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Spotting after sex could just be irritation to the cervix or a symptom of something else, like a STD. Run it by your dr to be safe.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Give your ob a call just in case, but your cervix is probably just a little irratated. I am 15 weeks also and actually just stopped bleeding. I had been bleeding from 3 weeks pregnant till now. When the doctor did my physical exam she had told me that your cervix is very sensitive when you are pregnant and sex, more activity than normal, even being constipated could irratate your cervix. Try not to worry, I am sure all is fine, but as I said before give your doctor a call just to be safe.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• spotting isn't something to run to the ER for...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2011