Online... Or out and about?

Which one to you like the most? Online shopping or going to the shops?
I've only recently tried online shopping for things I'd normally buy at the shops. I've found it fun, but also sometimes annoying with delivery costs and delays.

LaraHappyMummy

Asked by LaraHappyMummy at 6:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Shopping

• I do a lot of shopping online due to the fact that I really don't have a lot of free time to run all over the world looking for something. And I have better luck finding things I like and more variety online than limiting myself to a store's inventory. If you're savvy enough, you can also find free shipping on most things...even fairly low shipping rates. You just have to look really good.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Kind of both. There are some things I want to see with my own eyes and other things that I don't need to. For instance, I will never buy jewelry online because I need to actually see it while I will buy a comforter online :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I still do both. I LOVE the convenience of online but somethings I'm not comfortable purchasing without seeing them up close and personal. A few times what looked good on screen looked very different in real life and then I had the hassles of returning. So I'm still 'on the fence'. BUT love the convenience.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Better for the economy to buy in person. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2011