3 days late and mild cramping

Im 25 years old and i am just three days late on my period. I have had mild cramping for the past three days since my period was supposed to have been. The last time i had sex was over a month ago but i had my cycle right after which only lasted a couple days. Could i still be pregnant? i am a diabetic and have a kidney disorder but im very regular when it comes to my period.

blobular

Asked by blobular at 7:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If the last period you had only lasted a couple of days, it could have been implantation bleeding and you could have possible been pregnant then. Is it common for your period to be that short? If that was your period, then the cramping you're experiencing now could be PMS but there is a possibility you are pregnant. When I was pregnant with my son, I thought I had started my period and it only lasted two days, which wasn't normal for me and I still had other pregnancy symptoms so I took a pregnancy test and I was pregnant. Have you had any symptoms of being pregnant? Like nausea, sore breasts, food cravings, etc,?

good luck

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 7:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i usually have a four day period. this last one lasted three so that wasnt very odd. I have been nauseas and tired. i do have sore breasts but that usually happens with my period too. I have lower back pain on my right side and have noticed that over the past few weeks i tend to get dizzy. Like getting up and standing in the shower i feel like im going to pass out. Whats so weird about this is usually a week before my period ill get light cramping for a couple days. then the day before my period ill have a return of the cramping. then my period will start, the first day is really crampy and bad but after that im fine. Everything happened like usual except i never started and im still getting alight cramping feelin in my lower belly and on the sides of my stomach.
    blobular

Comment by blobular (original poster) at 7:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• You could be pregnant. Id probably test.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It sounds like pregnancy is a big possibility here. You should probably get a test just to find out. You'll feel better once you know for sure. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i would take a test and see what it says
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• id call my doctor and have a blood pregnancy test done rather than a urine test ... good luck n congrats if u r prego
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• doubtful, but test?
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011