Is it possible i could be pregnant?

hi! can u help i am unsure what is happening. I took my last pill on Sunday then was on my 7 day break starting from Monday it is now Saturday 6days in my break all i have had is spotting bleeding for a few days, hardly no bleeding at all, i did forget a few of my pills previous, i normally have 3 days of heavy bleeding on my 7 day break now their is hardly nothing, i have also been having unprotected sex on my 7 day break, my pill is due again Monday in two days and i have not had a proper period, i did a pregnancy test Thursday night and it came up not pregnant, hope someone can help me with this. thank you.

tt84

Asked by tt84 at 7:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All I can say is take another pregnancy test in another couple of days, but it doesn't look like you are to me, it might just be your period all wierd because you were inconsistent with your pills.
    alemlovo

Answer by alemlovo at 7:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yea im with alemlovo wait a couple days and take another test. if you still feel you are pregnant you can go to your local pregnancy center it should be free to you and they can test you.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I agree with the others. Missing pills can throw off your cycle or you could be pregnant. Wait a few days and retest.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• hi! to u all, thankyou very much for all your help you all have helped me
    tt84

Comment by tt84 (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i would say not preggers, but test again...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:56 AM on Mar. 28, 2011

• thankyou :-)
    tt84

Comment by tt84 (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2011