AHHHH!!!

so i got snoopy and decided to investigate my ex's new gf. On her my space there is a pic. of her flipping the camera with a note under is F*** You Adam! HA! Should I tell him or just let him get hurt on his own. I do really care alot about him still and want to raise are son together?

CMead02

Asked by CMead02 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• hmm.. weird.. i think you should call him up and tell him. but he might not want to hear it you know men.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• How old are you again? 15?
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It may be an inside joke.... sounds like you're hoping you can break them up but who knows... I'd let him find out on his own, he's likely to have friends who's on her friends list or maybe he's on it himself..
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm sure that he's probably seen her myspace if they're dating.
    Anonymous

• I would leave it alone. If you tell him, one of the following things are going to happen - 1) he knows it's there, and it's just going to cause problems / you're going to be accused of trying to cause problems (maybe they were fighting, or maybe it's a private joke between them). 2) He doesn't know it's there, he's going to go see it, get mad at her, they're going to fight over it then make up, and you're back with the whole "you were trying to stir up trouble" situation. 3) He doesn't know it's there, he sees it, they break up, but just because he's not with her means he would go back with you, and there's the whole shooting the messenger thing - blaming you for the breakup, because if you hadn't told him, things would be fine. 4) Or, you tell him, he goes to look, it's been removed, and he thinks you're a liar and you have a whole mess.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• cont

Not to mention the fact that, no matter what the outcome, you're going to be in the situation of having to explain why you were "investigating" her...

If they do end up splitting up and you want to get back with him, cool, but this wouldn't be the best way to go about that.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• stay out of it. It might be love talk between the two of them you just never know.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You already look jealous just by snooping. Saying anything would prove it.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2008