My back

i just turned 37 weeks today and i can hardly sleep anymore. im constetly waking up from my back hurting so much. i have a body pillow that helps a little bit but im soooo tired and i cant sleep because of the pain. what can i do?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I hate to say it but its probably not going to get much better before the baby comes. You can try laying on your side or I have found that even laying on the couch is sometimes more comfortable than the bed. Good luck! I hope you can get some good sleep soon!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I bought one of those expensive pregnancy body pillows and it didn't help me at all. I experienced bad pain like that when I was pregnant with my son. I couldn't lay down at all. I had to sleep propped up somehow. Thankfully, my husband would kinda prop himself up and let me lay between his legs with my back propped up against his stomach. It was the only way for me to sleep comfortably my last few weeks of pregnancy. I'm 31 weeks pregnant now and starting to get those pains again and I just hope they won't get that bad this time. You're lucky that you just have a few more weeks to go. Hope everything gets better. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 8:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• a chiropractor might help. really, you are sooo close!!! having your baby will help for sure!
    congratulations!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I know how you feel. It was the worst with my twins. Sadly the only thing that will really help is having the baby. You can always try sleeping in a recliner if you have one. Or try sleeping on the couch. Just keep thinking that you are almost done. Soon you'll just be awake because of the beautiful baby, lol. Good luck to you.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• the chiropractor helped my back. Just trying using pillows to get as comfortable as possible.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Professinally,I'd recommend an aloe vera product called 'Forever Freedom'.Its a natural remedy that strengthens your bones and works well with back pains.You'll be suprised of its results.
    cleopatra3446

Answer by cleopatra3446 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Chiropractor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i know the feeling all 2 well, it just may get worst b4 it gets better, i stayed miserable from 37 weeks until i delivered my son at 41 weeks, after that i felt great ... hope u get some relief soon
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• When my insomnia reaches day two or three I take my daughter to my mothers house and have a Tylenol pm. Good luck to you!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 4:26 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• give in, your preggers, its not going to be much longer.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:55 AM on Mar. 28, 2011