Why Do YOU Love Your Man?

Sometiemes EVERYTHING about my fiancee drives me NUTS!! I just always make it a point to focus on why I'm in love with him, not his flaws- we all have them, right??? He is so sweet, rubs my back every morning before he leaves for work. He loves to make me breakfast or dinner a few times a week. He helps with the cleaning and doing homework with our daughter who is in Kindergarten. He proposed in the most perfect manner imaginable. There are so many reasons to, but I want to know- WHY DO YOU LOVE YOURS?? (for a change, a heartwarming question)...

20sumstepmom

Asked by 20sumstepmom at 5:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• The main reason I love my husband is that he's one of the few people in my life who accept me AS I AM and loves who I am.

For most of my life I have been encouraged to 'dumb down' because men don't like smart women - but he's smart too and LOVES the fact that we can talk on a whole range of subjects. It doesn't intimidate him that I'm smart, and he joins me in encouraging our daughters to make the most of their intelligence rather than trying to hide it. Gotta love a man like that!
    Manth

Answer by Manth at 9:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My number one reason that he's such a great father!!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hehe, i love my SO because, he's sweet. we can talk about everything. he thinks i'm weird but still loves me. he loves our life. he loves to cook dinner and give me a backrub when i'm falling asleep, he'll get up in the morning with our son even if he's been working all night. he'll do whatever he can to make sure that were ok. he's always their. because i do.
    and i'm tearing up. because i do love him! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• that answer was sooo sweet. and i forgot to mention that in mine! I love mine for beign such a good daddy too! I struggle sometimes becasue he has no money and I had it drilled into my head by my parents that a woman should be "taken care of".. I guess I'm sort of the one taking care of us, but that's just money! I don't really see why they care how much money he has. He treats me so damn good it doesnt matter!
    20sumstepmom

Answer by 20sumstepmom at 5:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• He's an awesome dad. He always remembers the little stuff like how I love Reese's PB cups and cheering me up only requires chocolate ice cream. He makes sure I have everything I need. He came to every single one of my appointments when I was pregnant with our son. I could name some more, but I would probably still be sitting here at midnight, lol.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love mine because he's my best friend first and last, he's a good person, beautiful soul. He's not the type to pick up a mop or broom, he's a pretty good dad, a great cook and loves doing it for us, a really good provider and well, he's not perfect but he's everthing I'll ever need in a man even when I deserve so little of what he's given me of himself.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love my fiancee because he is my Prince Charming! He makes me feel safe and loved and cared for. And as above he is such a good daddy, he loves our baby more than anything and everyday he always makes sure he tells mehe loves me.
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 6:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love my hubby because he is a wonderful father and always takes care of are family... He has always been there for me when ever i needed him... He is the greatest and I dont know what i would do without him
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• So many:
    1. gorgeous
    2. fantastic father and family man - REALLY wants to be with us
    3. spontaneous
    4. cleans, changes diapers, cooks, does chores, and keeps our yard beautiful
    5. hard working
    6. my family loves him and vice versa
    7. we are best friends and share so many of the same things
    8. did I say he was gorgeous
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 6:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i love mine becouse i can tell him anything and we never fight.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008