Leaking Fluid?

Pardon the annon. post here but this is kind of a gross question, hope y'all understand.
I'm 35 weeks now, been carrying low midwife has already warned me he may not make it to his due his date. The last two days instead of the usual snotty discharge it's been really watery and enough that I've worn a liner just to be comfortable. No blood of any sort, no sweet smell and I haven't passed anything that looked like it could be part of my plug. Baby is still super active, and no new aches/pains/pressure.
I can't help but worry that I might possibly be leaking a little fluid, does anyone have any experience with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, It sounds like a little of the fluid from the plug is leaking.... the plug doesn't always come out when the fluid does... I have seen alot of births where the plug came out right before the water broke. don't be worried about it unless u see alot of blood or some new pains that you can handle
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 5:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'd call your midwife and get checked out just to be safe : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• yup just in case your water has a leak it might expose you and baby to infection if he or she comes early they can check to see if the babys lungs are mature enough
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ur musles are just getting ready,it could be urine,i leaked too all the time,u kind of lose control down there lol.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008