That weird tingley feeling, the feeling of beeing bloated, the discomfort of lying on your stomach, is it all the baby and pregnancy?

Everytime i go to lay down my lower abdomen n where my pelvic area starts, i sorta get really uncomfortable like something there saying "woah you're squishing me". Lately ive felt kinda bloated in that same area but im not bloated, its like somethings there making my that area get a lil bigger. and ive been getting some weird feelings in my lower abdomen. if im pregnant, its my first. i havent taken a test yet. i havent really felt any signs. if so i thought it was my period coming on, ive had faint spotting the past 2months. i just though cause i had been a lil stressed it was messing with my period but now all of sudden my period 2weeks away and i thought to myself these arent my normal signs of getting my period. im going to take a test tomorrow morning. id be almost 12weeks if i am. so this whole time, could it of been the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes
    suzy577

Answer by suzy577 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• could be, test
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2011