Not a question just wanted to tell everyone the sex of this baby

found out and I thought for sure this time around was going to be a boy because I had sympotoms they were so diffrent than when I was pregnant with my girls. Actually I didn't have any symptoms with the girls. So it just comes to show that symptoms doesn't mean anything (to thos that ask if they have diffrent symptoms then previous pregnancies if that means a boy or even a girl) nope it is just the way your body handles your pregnancy I guess I don't know. Oh and to those that say that having sex with male on top will give you a boy nope not true we tried just for the fun of it lol. Because we found out it is another girl lol.....3 girls and then a wife my dh has to deal with lol. I told him wait until they all get periods he will have a girl on their period every week of the month in this house lol. He wants to try one more time for a boy and if not he is stopping at 4 lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• AMA study's show that women living in the same household tend to sync their periods. Meaning whoever is dominant will get it first followed by the rest in a day or so. So your poor hubby someday will be dealing with all the girls PMSing. Poor guy. He has no clue what he's in for some day.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My dhs cousin has 4 girls. He wanted a boy but his wife (my best friend) told him honey, I dont think you are going to get your boy. Men choose the sex of the child, so if you have all girls, your husband probably just makes girls lol.

Answer by gemgem at 8:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• CONGRATS MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a girl

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I heard another boy theory...

Wait for 1 month before having sex. Then, when you're ovulating, so for it.

Should be a boy.

haha - testosterone build up perhaps?

send video emails - www.irenekanderson.talkfusionservice.com
    irenekanderson

Answer by irenekanderson at 8:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• congrats
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i'm gona be trying in 2013 for my last baby i'm hoping for a girl
    i'm gona do the daft girl dite and charting lol
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• well actually dh's friend from work has 4 boys and then has their girl (5). She is like 3 now or almost 3. So he says we will try once more to find out lol. He says he is only goiing once more though. But yet I know my pastor has 5 kids and they are all boys his wife wanted a girl. Well now that is oldest son is married they got twin girls last year lol. Twins don't even run in the family and they had twin girls. So maybe dh will have to wait until he becomes a grandpa lol. Although I found out yesterday that my grandma had 3 girls then had 2 boys. Then my mom had 3 girls (but her 3rd ended in misscariiage, but they told her it was a girl) and then had one boy so we will see lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• LOL! We have the exact same story! I am pregnant with my 3rd girl right now too. I thought FOR SURE the baby was a boy this time. The heartbeat was lower, my symptoms were so much different, etc...NOPE. We brought our kids to the ultrasound to find out they were having a baby brother, and my oldest came just shy of a kicking screaming fit on the floor of the room hearing that she was going to have another sister, and I don't think daddy was far behind! LOL!

Even before we knew what we were having, I was told we needed to have "one more", so we will see. I have lost all hope for a boy though! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Congrats!!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

ya the girls both wanted a brother also so when it was a girl they were sad they still say I am having a boy lol. DH had a sad face he says oh well there is always next time. I was like so theres going to be a next time? LOL
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2011