is this weird

ok.. so ive been pregnant 3 times. 2 miscarriages and 1 birth. Everytime ive been pregnant ive had symptoms like a week after conceiving them. its been about a week n a half since i ovulated and had sex with my SO and im starting to get signs of pregnancy ... im not sure if i should test yet or jus wait till im suppose to get my period.. im due for my period on the 30th of november.. im sorry i just want some other peoples thoughts. im asking because once i was able to test a week n a half later came up positive and another one didnt show up positive for two weeks after my missed period.. thanks again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's possible with the right test you could get a positive this early, with my first son I got a very faint positive 5 dpo. BUT, especially given your history I would wait until AF is actually due. It would be heartbreaking if for some reason you got an early positive and then AF showed up anyway. Sorry for being a little negative, just know I wouldn't want to risk it myself.
    Anonymous

• save your money and wait
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I would wait ur hormone level might not be high enough yet to detect it with out a blood test
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'd wait, I hate to waste money. But as long as you don't mind, go ahead and take a test. It might be too early and you'll have to take another one later anyway, though.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Wait until your period is due...a lot of times the hormone level is not high enough to read with the early prego tests. Good Luck!
    Gracie06

Answer by Gracie06 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I would wait, but I know what you mean. I knew that I was pregnant every single time almost from the minute of conception. I hated waiting to test and wasted plenty of money testing too early. But I was right every time too.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008