What were your biggest concerns or worries while pregnant?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 9:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my first my biggest worry was labor, lol. It wasn't too bad, thank goodness. With my second, I knew something was wrong. I was worried that something would happen to me during labor or to my little one. It did. She was born not breathing and heart was not beating. Thankfully after 5 minutes of the doctors and nurses working on her, she cried :) it was the the the sweetest sound I had ever heard. With this pregnancy I am always worried about losing the baby because I had miscarried not even a month before finding out I was pregnant with this baby. Now that I am 15 weeks and heart is beating strong, my worries have gone down a bit.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i think it was giving birth and it that ended up being nuthing what i expected and i mean that in a good way lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• This time, my water breaking in front of a classroom. LOL. I am also super paranoid about delivering in front of my LP for the first time. Yesterday I was bashed for being embarrassed, basically, telling me that they felt so sorry for him for me "denying" him the "right" to be in the delivery room with our other kids. I mean honestly, when he said he wanted to be there this time, I said okay...but someone tell me I'm not NUTS to be embarrassed by the fact that I will be puking on myself, pooping in a doctor's face, and having my vagina sewn back together in front of an audience?! These are not things I do everyday! LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• The only thing I worried about was that I would go in to labor and not have a way to the hospital... Which never happened because I had to be induced all 3 times.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• oh and i kept thinking my water would break at work LOL it didnt break until i was already in the hospital
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My greatest worries is labor and body change after giving birth.I am actually 9 weeks gone with my first child.
    cleopatra3446

Answer by cleopatra3446 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• This pregnancy, my biggest issue is physically keeping up with my 3 year old. I hate that I can do less and less the further along I get :( She's use to me doing anything and everything with her and I feel bad that I can't do it all now. I'm 36 weeks and tried taking her sledding. My body was so beat after climbing those hills and pulling her.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was just worried about something going wrong with my baby. Fortunately, it never did.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• my biggest worry was how n the heck am i gonna deal wit a toddler n newborn at the same time while hubby was away at work ... ughh luckily i have been am 2 maintain with a 2 yr old n a 16 day old better than i thought
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was terrified of having a premature baby. My brother and sister were both over two months early and that was what I'd picture when I thought of a newborn... My pregnancy turned out great and my daughter was a healthy and hefty 8lbs 7ozs and actually 3 days past due!
    karischub

Answer by karischub at 3:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011