do man really go through a midlife crisis

i am not sure if my husband is going through a midlife crisis. he keeps telling me how he is has not life. he moved out and is such a angry person. i don't know what to do for him

michoflife

Asked by michoflife at 5:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I personally would leave him be. If he is to the point of moving out then he likely just needs to be by himself. sorry to hear your going through a crappy time with the husband
    Anonymous

• Blankedy blank...him. Show him that you can live without the anger and his pity party. I could not imagine how you must feel hearing that your and his family are keeping him from his life. Find a life that does not include him it is your best weapon. I hope all goes well, again blankedy blank him!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 8:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2008