someone please help me

i had my baby 4months ago and yesterday i was in severe pain all day well i started bleeding through 2 pads every half hour so my dh called the ems i was taken to the hospital they did all kinds of test and just said i have abnormal vaginal bleeding and gave me birthcontrol pills called balziva my doctor told me to take two at one time but im so scared of the side effects has this ever happend to any one else if so let me know the outcome thanks ahead of time and happy holidays

mari2120

Asked by mari2120 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Health

• If the doctor said to do it, I'm sure you'll be fine. They'd know better than us
    Anonymous

• r you still bleeding like that today??? i would go back if you are. Good luck i hope all goes well. Happy holidays to you too. Just remember to take care of yourself. :)
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have taken them before and alot of my the women in the hospital take them after having a baby as well, The side effects are Nausea, vomiting, headache, stomach cramping/bloating, dizziness, vaginal discomfort/irritation, increased vaginal fluids, or breast tenderness/enlargement may occur. Acne may improve or get worse. Vaginal bleeding between periods (spotting) or missed/irregular periods may occur, especially during the first few months of use.
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• but the bleedin will get alot better
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2008