Why do I let him get to me??

Why do I let him get to me?? I posted the other day with "Is it really that easy?"

And I seemed to be finding out the truth about him and the girl he cheated with. And now it appears she was lying. I don't know. But we've only been broken up for two weeks and he's going off on me on how he's with his FAMILY now and he's happy and no one is going to mess that up and he loves her.

Um hello..two weeks ago we were together, you "loved" me, and we had a family. Me him and my little girl, and our unborn child.

So why is it that I can let him get to me???? In my head I know I don't want him, and that I'm better off without him. But I can't make my heart feel the same, I just want to force it. UGH!!

MommyNMay

Asked by MommyNMay at 9:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Go with ur heart...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Go with my heart?? I don't know if I can. Knowing everything that I know.
    MommyNMay

Comment by MommyNMay (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• forget about him i beleive everything happens for a reason your probably going to meet an amazing guy and live happily ever after :D good luck mommy!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Thanks, kylansmommy!! I hope so. Down the road. I'm not going to be like him and just jump right into anything. I was single nearly 3 years after me and my daughter's dad broke up, then I met him. Guess that was a mistake.
    MommyNMay

Comment by MommyNMay (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• yea i went through that my sons dad has NEVER been around i met a guy i though it was my fairy tail come true but it wasnt we mutually decided to split
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Aw, well I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad it was mutual thing though and not something like this.
    MommyNMay

Comment by MommyNMay (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i have recently found someone who just clicks and im EXTREMELY happy we shall see were it leads :D Nobody will ever be perfect but when you find that one who you love nomatter what annoying ass thing they do and your still madley in love i think thats a keeper LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• it is hard place to be. but if he is moving on let him go. in the long run you and your kids will have less heart ace.

MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 10:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• often when he is cheating alot of what he told you are lies...often they have not left the wife because he still wants and plans to be with her. you should not have broght a married man around your child.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• When you're done you're done, when you're ready you are ready. It takes a much longer time to convince the heart. In your head you know! But you need help letting go of the feelings. You need to just ask yourself those hard questions,
    "why do I think I need him in my life? Would I feel this way if I wasn't pregnant? What is the worst thing that can happen if I stop speaking to him? Get to the bottom of this. Are you recreating the relationship that you had with your father and trying to fix it in this current relationship? Feel free to pm me if you need to sweetie. Been there, different kind of relationship, same heart problem. Much love to you mama!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011