Is this wierd? I feel stupid!

My sister and I went outside to leave our grandmother's house and she goes "ewww, some animal took a dump on the porch" yet when I saw a leaf on the ground, I said it looked like a marijuana leaf(it did too)she got kind of nasty about it. Do you think I was stupid for saying that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry, I'm so confused by your post lol. What does the animal pooping on the porch have to do with a leaf? Who got nasty about it? Your grandma or your sister?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:16 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My sister
    Anonymous

• maybe she is just old fashioned? Or she didnt want you to say something like that in front of your grandmother???
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My grandmother was all the way inside and we were out in the car.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• No, I don't think it was dumb. If it looks like, then it looks like it. I think everyone knows what they look like, doesn't mean you smoke it. Tell her to lighten up
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Oh okay...Did u ask her why she reacted like that???
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• no, she reacts wierd to things, depending on her mood.
    Anonymous

• Maybe your sister has been hitting the wacky weed herself and is paranoid that "You Know!" LOL

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• mommascoocoo....lol
    Anonymous

• You do realize you revealed your identity when you said your grandmother was in the house and you were in the car, right? Then you went back to being anon. I'm not trying to be bitchy, I just didn't know if you realized you forgot to hit the anon button. lol.

No, I don't think it was stupid to say that. You were just making an observation. Like someone else said, just b/c you know what one looks like doesn't mean you smoke it.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008