Before break one sick kid after another for about 4 weeks. Spring break this week everyone fine. I worry about them going back? Think maybe fine now? Can anyone put my mind at ease?

Girls and have 3 of them and about every 3 days one girl after another sick for about 4 weeks. Girls on spring break and fine now but I worry about sending them back to school. Parents will be here to visit and only here for 9_10a april so need everyone healty since he shop one day and then other haircuts,egg hunt, play cards,etc. Do you think maybe since home for break they will fine till then? Any ideas? Only about 9 weeks---45 days left of school to make it through but with parents coming is a different store. I keep telling them hand santizer and even putting some in their lunchs since when eat with them they say they do sanizer after playing outside but did not do. Would using a paper towel to turn on facent to watch hands instead of not touching might help. Any advice to up my mind at ease. Doctor says april is when the sickness slows down. Thanks.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• You can adjust your lifestyle a bit to build up your immune system. Not getting enough sleep can lower your resistance to disease. So can being dehydrated, so be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Alcohol, meat, dairy, highly processed foods like white sugar and white flour all weaken the immune system. Foods that build up the immune system include: fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Sugar can break down your immune system for up to six hours! There is an epidemic of magnesium deficiency in the US; this causes weakened immune systems, and can increase the frequency of migraines, asthma, and cause a whole host of other issues; we take a cal/mag/D daily.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2011