my boss is having an affair

My female boss is having an affair with a married man. Before I took the job I have now I heard rumors, but didn't know if they were true. Now I know. She takes 2-3 hour lunch breaks, I have seen his work vehicle parked a few blocks from her house while she was "on lunch". Then today, I drove past her house and saw them leaving in her vehicle so she could take him back to his truck. I can't say anything to her, I don't know her personally that well. Everyone in the office knows about, and we all think it's wrong. I really like her, she's a great boss to work for, but it's so hard for me to have any respect for her, knowing what she's doing from 11:30-2:00 each day. I don't really need advice, but wanted to vent about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 6:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ooh i wouldnt do anything either. but maybe her boss would like to know why the long lunch.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Maybe you can pass her a note in gym!
    What are you 13? You're stocking your boss! How is it any of your business? You may not like that she takes 3 hours breaks, but you're not the boss. You are following her around so you'll have something to talk about, you don't care as long as it keeps up the conversation and you stay popular. Think about the consequences of your actions, this isn't high school, this is the real world.
    It sounds like it's time someone grew up.
    Anonymous

• LEAVE IT ALONE. Don't stick your nose where it don't belong. You will regret it in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Just do your job and do not worry about it. It is wrong, but it can also be a lie or rumor. She can deal with her own karma.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I'm not stalking her, and I'm not making conversation about her to make myself popular. We don't talk about it at work, we just all know what's going on. I don't think I'll ever say anything to her about it, but it's just weird. We live in a small town, and it's hard to not know what's going on.
    Anonymous