How many meals do I check for the invite?

My husbands cousin is getting married and we just received the wedding invite. She knows DS will be attending, so that's not an issue. He will be 2 when we attend. There is a spot on the invite to put down how many chicken or fish meals we will need. Do I share with DS or do I put a meal down for him? I know if he got a full plate he would eat it. He's a clean plater,lol.

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• well I would say that if he is capable of eating the meal, then give him his own plate :)
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i say do it..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• honestly at 2 i would think he could eat of yours and dh's plates, and it would save the couple anywhere from 35-95$ for a plate of food your child may or maynot eat....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm 100% sure he can eat a full plate. We go to an all you can eat spaghetti dinner once a month and we have to buy his own plate and he still eats off ours has a salad and bread sticks. Oh and shares a dessert. Don't worry he's not over weight:) just a tall guy who goes and goes!
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I would call and talk to her. She might have special meals for kids who are going to be there and just not say it on the reply card because not everyone's children are invited. I know I had special meal for my flower girl and ring bearer and the few other children that were at my wedding.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• 2 and 1 child... sometimes places will make up a child's plate for you. That way they know that it isnt a full meal.
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies.
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011