Any moms near Notre Dame University (IN)?

I was just wondering if there were any moms near Notre Dame University in northern Indiana. I had mentioned something in one of my other questions, and it got me to wondering how many moms were in the area, and how many might be interested in creating a maternity/non-maternity/toy swap of sorts.

For the moms not in the area Swapitgreen.com has an AMAZING program where you can swap what you have for things you don't.

Just thought I would throw it out there. :)

OmbreGracieuse

Asked by OmbreGracieuse at 11:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live in Plymouth, about 30 mins south of south bend.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I live in New York.

Thanks for the website.

shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• There are a bunch. Go to the Mom tab at the top of your screen and click Mom Search. Under location, enter either South Bend or the zip code and you'll get a list of all the moms in Michiana
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011