What are your plans for Black Friday?

Shop, hide away, decorate for Christmas? What are your plans?

Me, I know that we are staying home and inside away from all the shoppers. We will watch movies and eat leftovers all day long.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have got to work - bummer...
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 6:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have to get up and go to work a 4 am
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Hide out!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 6:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Staying home. Probably working on my notes so I can study for finals next week. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:51 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• What is Black Friday ?
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 6:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Stay home and stay warm. And when I turn on the new later on I'll laugh at all the "crazy people" shivering in the cold. LOL. I've NEVER seen anything so diar as to go out so early and deal with the crowds.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• seeing how we don't have any extra money because we found out today my husband will not be getting his bouns for christmas i will be saying at home i figue there will be alot of ppl staying home this year.....thats life!!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I will probably hit up Wal-mart and the MCX then come back home and sleep :)
    Anonymous

• i have to work for two hours in the morning and then staying home the rest of the day.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 9:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm going shopping! We set ourelves a smaller spending limit this year b/c of the economy, so I'm goint to try to stretch my buck as far as I can. Then I willc ome home and cook. We're having my in-laws up for thanksgiving, but they weren't able to come untl Saturday, so I'm going to get everything mixed up the day before. : - )
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008