In need of prayers and happy thoughts?

We were going to go see fam. for Thanks giving. Our car broke so we had to spend the money to fix it. So not only do we not get to see family I have nothing for thanks giving, and I mean nothing. Payday is Friday and going to rent. My DH just found out today his hrs at work are going down to 20. I dont think I can handle anymore bad news. Oh and my DD hasnt slept in a week. Im axhausted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Poor you! I'll pray for you, I'm sure things will get better soon, just hang in there and remember one day, hopefully quite soon, you'll be thinking back on this as just a memory. Good Luck with everything. Lots of love and hugs, Haley.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 6:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• have faith in the Lord and he will get you throw what you are going throw. I will pray for you and remember God can make a way when there seems to be no way
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there and don't let go!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 7:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2008