Thanksgiving is tomorrow. What food dish do you despise? What is your favorite?

Tell us all about it!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:46 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love turkey of course, and yamms but my mom always makes spinach and I hate that
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Greenbean casserol is the worst thing ever with the condensed soup and crackers, yuck. I love corn with peppers and onions with melted mozzerella cheese on the top.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I think the only thing I can't stand is the cornbread dressing my mom makes, only bc it's chock full of onions!! Everything else I LOVE tho! Turkey, giblet gravy, stuffing, asparagus casserole and green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie!! Good thing I'm pregnant, bc I LOOOVE Thanksgiving!! hehe
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I will be spending Thanksgiving alone.My hubby is working,and so are my two daughters.So I will be eating leftover spaghetti.That's ok though.I'll probably pop in a neighbors house lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Brussel Sprouts.......I shutter at the words! Who in their right minds serves Brussel Sprouts on this day of counting one's blessings! it should be a sin! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:18 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Oh...And pumpkin pie is my favorite...of course. But their is nothing like the smell of brussel sprouts cooking to kill the taste of all of the other good stuff...geez people....Ya ever heard of pilgrams and 'corn'!!! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Never cared for stuffing. I know many will think I'm nuts but I just can't get into soggy bread. LOL. LOVE everything else we're having. Mashed Potatos, turkey of course, green bean casserole, our taco dip that we make for EVERY get together, rolls, and pie.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I hate Waldorf salad! Love everything else!eating

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yuck! I just searched for waldorf salad and that does not sound good. I like most of the dishes that come along with Thanksgiving, except beets. This year there will not be much that I can eat.
    :-( My son is allergic to dairy and he is still breastfed.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sweet potatoes - DH always tells me I have to try them (for that last freakin 4 years he's been saying this) so I do to get him and MIL off my back and I end up unable to eat the rest of my food - He's not getting me to do it this year!!!!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 12:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2008