What are you getting your husband for Christmas?

I have the hardest time shopping for my husband. I rack my brain for every gift-giving occassion and usually end up getting him something he couldn't care less about. We're so different and the things he is into are things I'm clueless about, and I don't really know anyone else with his tastes. He's not ungrateful or anything, but it's hard to hide it from someone you live with =)

Maybe if I see what you're getting your husband, I'll have some lightbulb go off above my head and find the perfect gift. LOL =)

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• I am getting my hubby a LCD TV and Computer
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 6:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am getting him a gift certificate to his tattoo artist. I bought him one for Father's day and he got his son's name tattooed on his neck. We have a daughter on the way after the holidays so I am sure he will get her name on his neck as well.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 6:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• igot dh a gun safe for $200 last year and he told me yesterday it was the best gift ever. i have no idea what to get this year but we arent spending that much. maybe some shirts from LLBean
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ME! And a night of nonstop action; I'm pulling out all the stops!
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 7:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• girlneffy: I wish someone would suggest that for my husband to get ME =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My SO is a beer delivery driver and he lifts kegs of beer all day, thus his back hurts ALL THE TIME! I am getting him a Hometic back massager with heat, so when he comes home at night, he can relax in his easy chair and get a warm massage at the same time. I KNOW he is going to LOVE it!! He sits in the one in the chair at the Walgreen's pharmacy all the time!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 26, 2008