I can't make a Thanksgiving dish while being pregnant! I sooo want to put green olives in Jell-O

Ugh... I am having a difficult time. I really want to put green olives in Jell-O and eat it up right now. I am also making pumpkin muffins but I doubt anyone would want them covered in cheddar cheese.

I am morbid and this is how I want them.... hmph.... what to do?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Back away from the stove!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Haha! Yeah at 34 wks and a buttload of weird cravings, it's probably a good thing my mom is doing Thanksgiving this year and not me! All I have to make is pumpkin pies and eggnog, and try to keep my swollen fingers out of it! lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• OMG........Call in the Calvary you need a plan B........Back away from the stove...HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• lol I'm not eating at your house. You should make yourself a side of it and eat away lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• hehe, i miss those days! :D well i never had that type of craving! but still hehe..

make the hubby cook! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• LOL.. I agree, back away from the stove!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• lol...fix some extra just for yourself...heck if it sounds good eat it... :)
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 8:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• that is what happens to me too
    mother-to-be-78

Answer by mother-to-be-78 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• OH thank goodness I don't have any crazy cravings for weird food. If you want cheddar cheese on your pumpkin roll, just put some on one or two of them and make the rest "normal" Otherwise I would just leave the kitchen til the craving subsides.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008