How can I spice up my relationship

Me an My S O have an okay relationship, but I think that our sex life is fadding away. We still have sex every day two or three times a day but I think that it could be a lil more interesting. I know an feel like he feels the same way but he has never said any thing to me about it. We always do the same potions at the same place an time every day.

inlovewith4

Asked by inlovewith4 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I think if you are still having sex that frequently, he is probably happy, so concentrate on what would spice it up to you.

Men are pretty easy to please. Chances are he will be game for whatever you want to try. Maybe just be more spontaneous. Instead of in the same position at the same time you usually do...pull him in the bathroom and take his pants off. Again, I'm sure he will be just fine with whatever you come up with to try.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:05 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Lady, if your relationship was any more "spicy", it would be a full-time job!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Yeah I think that he is happy maybe your right its me
    inlovewith4

Comment by inlovewith4 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• It sounds more like your unhappy with the same routine every day try introducing him to new things just mention some think you would like to try I'm sure there is some think try dressing up , a bit of random sex in a place you could get caught or be the dominate one and take control.
    helpwithson

Answer by helpwithson at 1:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Sounds like he's thrilled, but are you? Try suggesting that you guys try a new routine, or position, or even a toy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• how about talking dirty to each other during? thats a major turn on or role playing....or send each other sexy txt msgs throughout the day . those are some options idk....how about using toys....theres lots of things
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011