My Grandpa lost his battle to cancer this morning (I didn't know where to post this)

My Mom is beside herself and I bawled when I was talking to her. Now I'm just kind of sitting here in a daze. I didn't have a very good relationship with him (of course, none of us did) but I am really heartbroken right now. I don't even know if I can call my grandma because I'm afraid I will lose my composure. Can you all say a prayer for my family today? It would mean a lot to me. Thank you all.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Hugs to you. I'm sorry for your loss. By all means, call your grandma. It's okay if you lose it....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Prayers for you and your family . . . I would just call. Sometimes, the act of comforting each other during grief can be really healing, so don't worry about having to keep composure.

Hugs.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Will do, my thoughts are with your family.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 1:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I lost my Dad to cancer last April 1st. And we did not have a good relationship either. But I was very sad when he passed. I was the first to speak at his viewing.
    I am sorry for your loss.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 1:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• *praying* I am so very sorry. you should call your grandma after you collect yourself together, or send her some flowers, or even go visit her if that's possible. My grandma just lost her son a week and one day ago, keep strong!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Prayers eill be said. And I agree with kjrn, it's ok if you lose it.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i will pray for you and keep you in my prayers i know how haed it is to go threw cancer and the pain
    cshahan

Answer by cshahan at 1:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I'm so sorry for your loss - no words can comfort, I know but will sure pray for your family.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 1:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I am very sorry for your loss. MY thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this time.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• So sorry for your loss, prayers your way.

Answer by older at 1:36 PM on Mar. 26, 2011