Why is this?

I had a light period for 2 days last week then had blood tinged mucus for a few days. No cramps either. Neither were normal for me. The "period" started 4 days late & I did test negative when I was 2 days late. I had all my PMS symptoms before hand, nausea, fatigue, headaches, moodiness, breast tenderness, cravings, excessive hunger etc. After the bleeding, the ONLY symptoms I lost was the breast tenderness. I still have all the rest of the symptoms.

It's possible I'm pregnant but I highly doubt I am..Is there anything else that can cause this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• depending on where you are on 'late for period' - you may just do another test.. I think its best to wait 2 weeks after you've 'missed'
    ~ I keep wondering what the big deal is about knowing, because either you are or you aren't... I guess only if you wanted to drink would you really need to know for sure.. otherwise, you can hopefully just be patient! (I'm going through the same thing, since AUG. but unfortunately, nothing yet)
    Carrie131

Answer by Carrie131 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• The mucus says yor pregnant, continue to test!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2011