If you, or know anyone who has used Latisse, did you/they like it?

How much was it? I am thinking about trying it out to see if it works, but I don't want to waste my money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Latisse is careprost...an eyedrop that is used to control eye pressure for glaucoma patients. The change in eye color is a side effect of the drug when it is used in that manner(directly into the eye several times a day). I'm not 100% but I believe it's mostly those with green eyes. There hasn't been a single case of it reported when used as an eyelash growth product. The company has to report it as a side effect because it is associated with the drug.

Almost everyone I know that uses it loves it. A few have stopped using it because it discolored their eyelids, but a few have kept it up all happy because it was like they had permanant eyeliner! LOL!!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:40 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• I recently lost all of my eyelashes and eye brows. Actually every hair on my body. Due to Chemo. But it seems too new to me! Changing your eye color and stuff. Its not well enough proven. So its just my opinion but I don't think I'd Trust it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• changes ur eye color? didn't hear that one, i will def. pass i looove my eyes !!!! i'm sorry to hear about your hair due to chemo, i had a bff that lost hers as well, but she still looked beautiful, as u do too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011