35 weeks pregnant and on my 6th "cold." How can I get some relief?

Since September I have had 6 illnesses. Coughing, sinus infections, so much phlegm its like throwing up, and many, many sleepless nights. I stay sick for 3-4 weeks and then feel better for 2 weeks then I get sick again. I have a husband, 2 children and my own small business. I don't feel like I'm doing any of my jobs very well lately because I'm so tired and cranky. I can't exercise or read a book to my little ones without coughing fits that give me a headache, make me sweat like a racehorse and pee! I have never smoked a cigarette in my life. I eat well and (usually) exercise. Why can't I get any relief?

MirandaBooher

Asked by MirandaBooher at 2:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Health

• check w/your doctor first, enchinanca
    MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 2:06 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Your safest bet is to consult your doctor as to what you can take. But when I was prego I drank LOTS of OJ., and H2O. you might be able to take airborn too because its just a vitimin boost. Hope you feel better.
    brittt25

Answer by brittt25 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I was able to take some over the counter cold drugs, you should definently discuss it with your doctor.
    StillWoman22

Answer by StillWoman22 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2011