Need help finding baby boy name

I really love the name Ryker but it does not sound well with our last name "Turner" i can not think of any names that would go well with our last name. I do not want anything "normal" but i dont want anything too crazy either. Any suggestions.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 2:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Baby Names

• I think you could do Ryker if you give a more common middle name, like James or Nathaniel. Put the 3 together, I think it sounds nice.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 2:14 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Ryker James Turner sounds great!
    maybe Zackary?
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i honestly felt the same way you did. i wanted an original name that didnt have people looking at me like what did you just call that child. lol with my daughter it wasnt so hard but for whatever reason i found it so hard for my lil man. we ended up with christian. it really just came down to what we liked. i think christian branch sounds funny together but christian was the only name i really really liked that we could agree on so it might sound alittle funny together but im happy with it. i like the name ryker i say stick with that.
    adriana1024

Answer by adriana1024 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Ryker Dwayne , Ryker Hayden, Ryker Matthew, Ryker Martin, Ryker Phillip, Ryker Brendan, Ryker James, Ryker Dalton. Just a few that would go with your first choice and I see nothing wrong with Ryker Turner.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 2:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I picked my childrens names with meaning and with family connection. My daughter is named lillie-may it is spelt diffently to how others spell it and makes it unquie plus its my fav flower and may after her great great nan who was lovley my sons on ther hand were a little harder I named my son alfie as he had pointy ears when he was born I no kinda a funny reason but it was somethink that will always give meaning to his name my other is ashley named after his cousin who sadly died at 25 wks so was a nice way of keepin her meomarie alive and also nice for him to know he was thought about to be so speacial to be named after her maybe tryin using that approatch u may find iit a little easier maybe
    helpwithson

Answer by helpwithson at 2:42 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i think it would be okay. my husbands name is ryker luis (pronounced loo-eese).

sorry, when you ask for a name for turner. i think of william (pirates of the carribean).
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 4:43 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think Ryker James Turner sounds fine. Ryker Gage Turner sounds good too. But I do agree, Ryker Turner doesn't sound too good together.

Alaric Turner and Declan Turner were two of the names that popped in my head.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My sons name is Kanyon.
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 11:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I think it sounds fine. I was woried about the same thing with my son. Cooper with Miller. We went with it and it is great!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• What about Ryken, or Raiden?
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 10:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2011