Gunmen kill at least 78 in rampage across Mumbai

MUMBAI, India – Teams of gunmen stormed luxury hotels, a popular restaurant, hospitals and a crowded train station in coordinated attacks across India's financial capital Wednesday night, killing at least 78 people and taking Westerners hostage, police said. A group of suspected Muslim militants claimed responsibility.
LETS PRAY FOR THEM PLEASE. WILL YOU PRAY?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Latest reports have 125 dead, and at least 300 injured. Dozens have been taken hostage. Two large hotels are afire, and there were at least 10 locations that were stormed by the terrorists. Nobody seems to be in charge, and nobody is sure who is at fault yet, but they said on CNN that some Mujadeen had taken credit so far. I was like where is Mumbai--it's the new name for Bombay, but when did they change the mane and why? (I need to keep up on this stuff better.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Very scary! My ILs are flying into Mumbai tomorrow for a family wedding! I will definitely be keeping the victims and their families in my thoughts.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Praying for all affected to have peace of mind .

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 9:48 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• how sad I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• thanks for the latest info
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 27, 2008