Am I the only one in the world who has STILL never given oral? TMI adult content

ok..
I had to do this anonymously because I recently told my mother about this site and if she ever saw this... wow not for her ears!
Anyway, I have always had issues with the idea of giving oral sex. It had a lot to do with all my guy friends growing up. They all made it sound so dirty. They talked so down about the girls that did it, I just never wanted to be one of them. Then I had an issue with an almost date rape situation where "that" almost happened but luckily did not and it just stuck with me! It has never been an issue in any of my relationships and I always said I would do it one day with the right guy. (It truly is a huge issue for me) Now I have a great guy, been together 3 years and he's "THE ONE" now I'm scared. What if I don't do it right, what if "it" gets in my mouth,, i can't handle that. I want to make him happy but soooo nervous. Help! I'm sure this sounds insane for many of you veterans, but it's a big deal for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to your guy about it. He would surely love to take the lead and be your teacher. I seriously think it is every guys fantasy to teach that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• lol - The best advice I can offer is to check out some sex books. The ones from eastern culture are awesome, as they integrate massage, and other such simple pleasures into the art of LOVE. Anywho, the next advice is that IN THE SHOWER is best. Not only are you sure that everyone is super clean, but having water run over your face is pretty erotic and just sexy.
    I don't blame you for having bad notions from the past, but you can express to your new lover that you want to come into this : SLOWLY. He will understand, and often be JUST as happy if you opt to get some lube and just use your hand instead!
    Carrie131

Answer by Carrie131 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Talk to him. Tell him all these things you are telling us. Trust me you will be doing it right! lol Let him know that you are not comfortable with swallowing. He will understand trust me. Good Luck! I hope it is fun for you!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh honey, I'm sure you aren't the only person who feels as you do. I agree with SleepingBeautee, talk to your fella about your feelings.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:28 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Then dont do it its not for everyone im sure he would respect you for that :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I have talked to him, he's great, he says i never have to do anything i don't want to, he says i never have to, but i want to. I want to be rid of this fear. I have told him from early on and now we just joke about it to ease the weirdness of it all. I know he will be shocked when I do it, it will be a great feeling for both of us! Thanks for the advice!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• i would just talk to him about it that's what i did with my husband before i talked to him about it i was totally against it
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• I dont do it, never have , never will and I am 44, I thinks its gross, I am NOT sticking anything in my mouth that pee comes out of and I dont care how much they scrub it, I am NOT going to do it
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:39 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• If your worried about the cum going in your mouth then use a flavored condom!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• LOL, I was hoping to find ONE person out of hundreds..lol Thanks Shivasgirl, and I can totally understand!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Mar. 26, 2011