The weirdest...

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at Burger King ( I know this because I was ordering a chicken sandwich, and the only place I ever order one from is there). I was ordering a meal for my boyfriend too, when I noticed a fire starting in the kitchen that grew rapidly. Other people inside stood there stunned, but I ran outside, toward where my boyfriend was parked, told him to drive away quickly, and as soon as we were out of the parking lot, the building burst in to flame. I hugged him and we told each other we loved each other and then the dream was over. I was just curious for other opinions on what this could have meant, because I am stumped. Thanks ladies!

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't go to burger king!!! lol just kidding, but I once had a dream I gave birth to a blue candle stick, so I like to think dreams are a little off scale sometimes with not too much literal meaning. Good luck~
    brittt25

Answer by brittt25 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011