When ur hubby says hurtful things..what r his fav things to sAY..that just pisses u even more off?

my hubbys fav things to say are..
IM SO SORRY!
WELL I ALREADY SAID IM SORRY ISNT THAT ENOUGH.
WHAT DO U WANT ME TO SAY.
ARE U DONE CRYNG YET.
WHY R U CRYING NOW.
HERE WE GO AGAIN.
OMG I JUST WANT TO GO JUNGLE MONKEY ON HIS ASS LMAO.

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• My ex always used to stand behind me when I cook and say things like..."I would put this in it....turn the fire down...did you stir that" Or he would taste it and say..."Its ok but my mom would have done thins..."
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Sorry my Dh does not say hurtful things to me. If he did, he'd no longer be mine!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• he doesn't say hurtful things.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• ooo I get the "here we go again" comment all the time. Or THE WORST i think is when he just doesn't say anything after he's been mean and just switches over to being normal or nice again and decided he's over it so i must be too... grrr... or starts rubbin up on me to TRY and make things better and it just annoys the hell out of me. GUYS!!! its a love hate addiction :O)
    brittt25

Answer by brittt25 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We my husbaned and I, have big dissgrement, we start to tell each other hurtfull things. Now we try to stope doing that lol
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My husband doesn't say hurtful things to me either.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My kids dad thinks its ok to say "You're acting like a bitch" or "cunt". He thinks that's ok because he says "acting like" and not just straight up calling me those things....he is just all around impossible...I could list many things that piss me off that he says..

Rocker.Mom.07

Answer by Rocker.Mom.07 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Let's see....He says my name over and over during a conversation and it annoys the heck out of me! Lee, Lee, Lee... first of all my name is not even Lee, it's Elisa! He says shut up a lot. It's awful :( I have my own share of " not so nice" things too that come out of my mouth. Kids... life... money! I'm stressed!!!
    sebianca

Answer by sebianca at 2:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• My hubby doesn't really say any "one" thing... but sometimes just the way he acts pisses me off... most recently it was the day we came home from the hospital with daughter #2... we were packing everything up and the lady was waiting to wheel me down in the wheelchair. I was taking care of some things and he was taking care of other things. He had packed the camera at the bottom of the cart (of course) and I wanted a "going home" picture of us. We got it out and took the picture, then it was time to go and I freaked because I didn't see anyone put the camera back on the cart. I asked him over and over if the camera was there & he kept being short with me & saying "Sure!" really sarcastically like "I really don't know but I'm gonna say 'sure' just to shut her up". That camera had YEARS of video and pictures on it... ( most of which are backed up but still... ) not to mention new baby's birth!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Well, I wouldn't be married to my husband for almost 34 years if he said hurtful things to me. If he did it to get a reaction out of me, I would open up a can of you know what on him and beat the tar out of him. My husband knows not to press my buttons. He has seen me in action with another guy that said something out of the way to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I broke his nose. Hubby didn't have a chance to react before I hauled off and had already punched him. I'm not usually that violent, but I hate when men say nasty comments and try to touch me.

gailpen

Answer by gailpen at 3:00 PM on Mar. 26, 2011